Why is heart disease so common in India?
- It is absolutely disheartening to learn that India witnesses a death due to a heart attack every 33 seconds.
- The reason could be many including stress, lifestyle, smoking, genetics or diet. However, the reasons won’t change the fact that people living in cities are more prone to heart problems compared to those living in villages.
- Despite such a high mortality rate, healthcare spending in India has remained moderate.
- India lacks quality healthcare institutions that dedicatedly provide comprehensive medical care to heart patients and offer medical treatment that is unquestionable and high-quality.
Medical Tourism in India – Heart Surgery/Heart Transplant
- However, in last ten years, India has come a long way in medical tourism and offers impeccable treatments for heart problems.
- The last decade has seen an unprecedented rise in quality hospitals for heart problems and a host of outstanding doctors who have achieved live saving miracles for many.
- To the point, Hyderabad comes naturally to the mind if you need to get the treatment for heart problems.
- Some of the Best Hospitals For Heart Problem In Hyderabad offer one of the most innovative surgical and clinical treatment that provide definite results at a very low cost.
What are the types of Heart Problems?
Cardiovascular problem is one of the main sources of death in India. There is a wide range of coronary illnesses. Some are intrinsic (individuals are conceived with heart issues), however a larger part of heart sicknesses created through the span of time and influence individuals sometime down the road. The well-known are Restrictive cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Silent Ischemia, Angina, Cardiomegaly, and Heart attack.
What is Heart Problem?
A heart attack is the demise of a fragment of heart muscle caused by the loss of blood supply. The blood supply is typically lost on the grounds that a coronary conduit, one that provisions blood to the heart muscle, is obstructed by a blood coagulation (coronary thrombosis).
What are the signs of Heart Attack?
- Intense pain or heavy pressure in the chest
- Pain that radiates to the shoulders, neck or arms
- Profuse sweating
- Rapid heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Severe weakness
When it comes to the Best Hospitals for Heart Problem in Hyderabad, Apollo Hospital is one of the best cardiology hospitals in South India that provides precise, explicit and decisive diagnosis.
For heart problems, you will be diagnosed for excellent treatment through ECG (Electrocardiograph) initially. It will be followed by Cardiovascular compound tests, that includes blood test to identify catalysts. Chest X-beam will follow to find out if any swelling of the heart has developed or not.
Apollo Heart Institute, Hyderabad gives far reaching tertiary level cardiovascular care to the patients with a human touch. It has a state–of –the –art medical infrastructure that you can find in any international hospital with a portion of the best specialists with broadly acclaimed clinical and international abilities.
The Heart Institute at Apollo Hospital, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad offers round-the-clock cardiac emergencies, preventive care and rehabilitation for heart problems. The entire range of most recent surgical and non-surgical techniques are applied with a success rate of 98.5% keeping pace with the best on the planet.
Guntur Government Hospital – Free Open Heart Surgeries for Poor by Dr Gokhale and Team – Sahrudaya Trust
For Free Open Heart surgeries, Guntur Government Hospital is providing a great service under the leadership of Dr Alla Gopala Krishna Gokhale. Starting May 2016 Till May 2018, GGH has completed around 480 free heart surgeries for the poor patients under the Sahrudaya Trust. Also 3 free heart transplant surgeries was performed by Dr Gokhale and Team.
Dr Alla Gopala Krishna Gokhale
Cardiothoracic, Transplant and Minimal Access Cardiac Surgeon
Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad.
Emergency Number(s): 9603040506
Contact Number(s): 91-40-2360 7777 / 5555 / 2000